- Carl Schmitt’s State and Constitutional Theory: A Critical Analysis. (Oxford University Press, Forthcoming 2017).
- Morgenthau mal compris: The Philosophical Roots of Hans Morgenthau’s Political Realism. (VDM Publishing, 2011).
- “Thoughtlessness & Resentment: Determinism and Moral Responsibility in the Case of Adolf Eichmann” Philosophy and Social Criticism 2014, 40(2), 127–144.
- "A Pessimism of Strength? Tragedy and Political Virtue" in Tragedy and International Relations. ed. Toni Erskine and Richard Ned Lebow. “(New York: Palgrave MacMillan, 2012), 129-143.
- Review of Carl Schmitt: A Biography. By Reinhard Mehring (Malden, MA: Polity, 2014). Constellations: An International Journal of Critical and Democratic Theory. 2016. Vol. 23(2), 320-321.
- “Iraq Invasion Fraught with Costs.” The Heights, October 29, 2002. (One of my Undergraduate Op/Ed Pieces)
- Carl Schmitt, Realism, and the Disciplinary Autonomy of Politics
- Choosing to Burn the Trojan Horse: Theorizing “Militant Democracy”
- Revolutionary Conservativism and Carl Schmitt
- “Quis Judicabit?” Political Theology, Disenchantment, and Political Crisis
- The Legitimacy of the Law: An Analysis of Plato’s Statesman
- "Not Just “What States Make of It”: Rethinking Anarchy with the History of Political Thought"
- Collection of Carl Schmitt’s (untranslated) Articles on State and Constitutional Theory and the Weimar Constitution, with a critical editorial introduction by Benjamin A. Schupmann.
- A list of potential chapters for this project that have been translated/in translation progress available here